Beautiful, Rustic, UniqueRECLAIMED LUMBER
EXPLORE OUR RECLAIMED LUMBER BY CATEGORY
Why Antique Reclaimed Wood?
The true beauty of reclaimed wood building materials is their ability to bring history to a project. These re-purposed, antique materials are salvaged from some incredibly unique structures. While it is the intent of the pictures on this site to provide you with examples of how these materials can be utilized, your imagination and vision combined with our material discoveries create an opportunity of limitless possibilities.
- Hand Hewn Timber Fireplace Trimrpreclaimdev2019-03-18T15:49:14+00:00
- Barn Board Accent Wallrpreclaimdev2019-03-18T15:49:49+00:00
- Rustic White Oakrpreclaimdev2019-03-15T00:18:49+00:00
- Riverfront Home with Hand Hewn Sidingrpreclaimdev2019-02-23T00:03:07+00:00
- 2Hawk Winery Tasting Roomrpreclaimdev2019-02-19T21:45:12+00:00
- Kriselle Cellars Tasting Roomrpreclaimdev2019-03-19T16:22:44+00:00
What’s New: Barn Board
Our reclaimed barn board comes from the East Coast, predominately from old barns and buildings. We carry these patina barn boards in one, two and three inch thicknesses. We have a full spectrum of greys and browns as well as many other colors to help deliver whatever look you are going for.